Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator: A quick review


Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator


What it is: A lightweight liquid illuminator that instantly brightens skin, leaving a healthy-looking glow in any light. 
Beauty bonus: The easy squeeze tube makes dispensing the correct amount a breeze. Plus, the thin bottle makes it purse -- and even clutch -- compatible. 

Beauty bummer: If you have oily or combination skin, this formula can feel a bit slick by the end of the day. 

Overall: With my oily-combination skin, I knew I had to choose between a foundation and this illuminator -- and I was wary of how a faux glow would look when it was all over my face.

I shouldn't have been concerned.

I tested the palest shade, Bare Light, and was pleasantly surprised by the moderate coverage and healthy glow it gave my skin. It didn't feel greasy on my face -- and it stayed light and bright throughout the day.

In short, this is the perfect product to fake healthy, glowing skin after an all-nighter at work, school, or ...



Would recommend: Yes! 
Price: $16.95
Available at: Drugstores and mass retailers  

0 comments