Le Château Canadian Blogger Event in Vancouver

Le Château Canadian Blogger Event in Vancouver hosted by Covet and Acquire blogger Aleesha Harris

I'm so, SO excited to be hosting a styling event next Saturday, July 19 at the Le Château in Pacific Centre shopping centre.

Honestly, I am unbelievably honoured to have this opportunity! I love supporting Canadian brands, and —as I'm sure you're all well aware, I love shopping, so this event really is a perfect fit.

From 1-4 p.m., I will be chatting about styling tips and trends at the free event in Vancouver. Similar events will also be held at stores across Canada as part of a national blogger event, so be sure to check with your local store to see if they're hosting one of their own.

I hope to see you all there!  

Here are the details again:

What: Le Château Canadian Blogger Event in Vancouver hosted by Covet and Acquire
When: Sat., July 19 from 1-4 p.m.
Where: Le Château in Pacific Centre 
What to expect: A chat about styling and trends!

0 comments