Mèreadesso Skincare: A quick review

Mèreadesso Skincare: A QUICK REVIEW Lip Treats Vancouver beauty blog


What it is: A line of Canadian-made skincare products that includes an all-star Face + Neck Cleanser and (my personal favourite!) All-In-One Moisturizer.  

Beauty bonus: Many of this Canadian company's products serve more than one beautifying purpose, which (thankfully!) serves to streamline our everyday beauty routines.  



Beauty bummer: Those with sensitive sniffers might find the fragranced creams/lotions a tad too smelly.  
Mèreadesso Skincare: A QUICK REVIEW Skin Moisturizer Vancouver beauty blog

Overall:  I tested a few of the Mèreadesso products including the Face + Neck Cleanser, Lip Treats and the All-In-One Moisturizer. And while I enjoyed all the products, it was the All-In-One Moisturizer (pictured above!) that had me ready to toss out all of my other lotions and creams.
This lightweight gel lotion is a must-try thanks to its almost-instant absorption on the skinand long-wearing, grease-free staying power. 
After two weeks of use, my skin looked and felt totally transformed! It was softer, smoother — and all-around happier!


Would I recommend: Definitely! 

Price: $28-$120 

Where to buy: www.mereadesso.com

0 comments