GAP Legging Jeans

GAP 1969 black legging jeans

It's no secret that I love GAP denim (see examples of my adoration for the all-American company's baby blues herehere and here!), so I was super excited when the GAP Canada team offered me the chance to test drive a pair of the new 1969 black jeans.

While they didn't have any new noirs in my go-to Sexy Boyfriend style (yet!), they did have an amazing selection of skinnies in various denim weights, grey-to-black washes — and several stages of distress.

After much deliberation (choices, choices ... :P), I opted for these super-stretchy Legging Jeans. They fit like a glove, flatter my boot-ay and they seem to go with everything. Something tells me I'm going to be wearing these bad boys a ton in the near future.

Jeans: Gap c/o | Top: Merona | Scarf: c/o Brunette Showroom | Bag: Mansur Gavriel | Flats: Topshop | Jewelry: Dear you, Pretty things, Tiffany and Co. and  KV Bijou c/o


GAP 1969 black legging jeans

GAP 1969 black legging jeans

GAP 1969 black legging jeans

Shop more GAP black denim:





0 comments