Cozy knits

Gentle Fawn sweater tunic Vancouver fashion blogger
Fall's crisper days call for extra-cozy knits — and I don't mind one bit.

Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I have never been one to mourn the loss of the sans-jacket weather.

Bring on the boots, sweaters, scarves and coats! Especially the coats.

In a soft, chunky knit and a sweet caramel colour, this tunic sweater checks all my must-have boxes for the season ... including a turtleneck, which is a style I've been wearing on repeat lately. 

And the boots? Just a little something I picked up during my trip to Montreal. Equal parts sleek and chic, I've been wearing them pretty much since they left the store.

Happy Wednesday and thank you for reading! 

Sweater: Left on Houston c/o | Pants: Le Chateau c/o | Boots: Le Chateau c/o | Bag: Mansur Gavriel | Sunglasses: Ray Ban

Gentle Fawn sweater tunic Vancouver fashion blogger

Gentle Fawn sweater tunic Vancouver fashion blogger
Le Chateau over-the-knee Made in Italy boots

Mansur Gavriel bucket bag Vancouver fashion blogger

Le Chateau over-the-knee Made in Italy boots

Le Chateau over-the-knee Made in Italy boots Vancouver blogger

0 comments