Old Navy returns to downtown Vancouver (store info + outfit post)

Old Navy returns to downtown Vancouver
Full fashion confession: I very rarely eat lunch on my lunch break. Instead, I can often be spotted searching the racks in shops near my office for fantastic finds and ... well, just about anything, really. 

So, imagine my elation when I heard that Old Navy was not only returning to downtown Vancouver (Remember when it was located where Holt Renfrew is now? I sure do.), but was also going to be popping up a few blocks away from my office. 

The 12,000-square-foot store located at 708 Robson Street (at the intersection of Robson and Granville) opens Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. (Nov.13), so in order to celebrate the city's latest shopping addition, I decided to put together an outfit post featuring a few of my wardrobe mainstays that happen to hail from ON.

From my favourite jeans (Rockstar shoutout!) to must-haves such as chambray blouses and slouchy tees, I often stock up on staples at Old Navy. And now I can do just that -- during lunch. 

Grand opening celebration details: 
Where: 708 Robson Street
When:  Friday, Nov. 15 at noon and Saturday, Nov. 16 at 10 a.m.
 (With an appearance by the Vancouver Canucks' Ryan Kesler on Sat.) 


Old Navy Vancouver


Aritzia faux fur vest


Aritzia faux fur vest
 Shop the post:





0 comments